Join us in bringing high-quality comfort and exceptional service to the people in our region.
A Well-Built Culture Promoting Growth
With opportunities for professional growth, continual learning, and new challenges every day, Metal Masters is building a culture dedicated to excellence in teamwork, and craftsmanship—and improving the lives of the customers we serve.
We offer competitive wages and our employee benefits include health insurance, paid holidays, paid time off, retirement plans, a 401k match, and counseling services.
Residential HVAC Install Technician (Medford)
Metal Masters is interviewing for a Residential HVAC Install Technician. Experience preferred but not required. This is a great career opportunity! Join a company that has been in business and family owned for more than 50 years.
The Technician is required to travel to the customers home or business and will be responsible for replacing and repairing HVAC systems. This includes warranty work, indoor air quality recommendations, complete system replacement, and repairs.
HVAC Technician Duties & Responsibilities:
- Travel to customers residency or business in a timely and professional manner
- Address and meet customer’s needs
- Replace and repair heating and air conditioning systems and equipment
- Clean, adjust and replace systems, and perform warranty services.
- Participate in all technical training
- Meeting service standards, work instructions, and customer requirements
- Supporting team members
HVAC Install Technician Requirements:
- Vocational, training, or enrolling in an HVAC apprenticeship
- High school diploma, GED, or suitable equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
- Pass a drug test
- Must pass a background check
- Reliable and self-motivated
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in confined spaces
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work after hours, over weekends, and on public holidays
- Competitive wages
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Retirement plans
- 401k match
- Ongoing training
- Spiff programs
- Compensation DOE
Compensation: $19+ Per/Hr
Employment Type: Full Time
If you meet all of the listed requirements, please apply at the link below.
A career on our team comes with the perk of living in Southern Oregon
Our region is home to numerous hiking trails, camp grounds, scenic drives, award-winning wineries, and Crater Lake (Oregon’s only national park).
With four seasons, mountains, lakes, and the Rogue River, southern Oregon offers many different options for the outdoor enthusiast—from hunting and fishing to other recreational activities such as mountain biking, golfing, skiing, or rafting.
We also have a thriving arts and culture scene with the world-renowned Oregon Shakespeare Festival in Ashland, and Jacksonville’s Britt Festivals bringing well-known music and other entertainment acts every year.