We will cultivate a “culture of discipline” in which we strive to be the best in every aspect of our business.
- On every job we will attempt to honor the customer by exceeding their expectations. We will treat every customer the way we would like to be treated.
- We will strive to be known as a company that offers quality products, workmanship and service, and to have a reputation of highest integrity.
- We will pay our bills on time and be the kind of business that every vendor wants to do business with. We will treat every vendor and all their employees with the kind of respect we would enjoy.
- We will be responsible members of our community, generously supporting good causes that make our community strong.
- We will treat every employee with dignity and respect, realizing we are nothing without the quality men and women who work here. We will provide a safe working environment for all employees.
- Employees will be encouraged to take their job to the highest level, and never settle for mediocrity. Training opportunities will be offered to keep their skills on the leading edge of our industry.
- We will conscientiously strive to operate the Company in a profitable manner so that we are able to offer these services to everyone dealing with the Company.
We will endeavor to maintain a reputation of professionalism that is unsurpassed in our industry. This professionalism, worked out every day in our integrity and quality of service will be known as The “Metal Masters Way” of doing business. And we will settle for no less.
Metal Masters will be operated in such a way that will bring honor to God, realizing that it is “the Lord your God who gives you the power to make wealth.” —Deuteronomy 8:18